Inhealthcare provide a digital healthcare platform. Continuing expansion has led to the need for additional DevOps engineers to work within the development team to assist in the operation and maintenance our platform. The primary responsibilities of the Dev Ops engineer are to manage the deployment and upgrade of the Inhealthcare-developed platform, as well as improving our monitoring and automation. From time to time it may be required to assist other companies within the Intechnology group in the same capacity.
- Assisting in the daily maintenance of our current infrastructure.
- Assisting in the development and deployment of new features
- Release management
- Creation and maintenance of tools to automate processes
- Help with decisions on architecture, data storage, and infrastructure
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in cloud-based infrastructure and systems automation. They will be required to learn a broad range of technologies used throughout the business, as well as release management concepts such as Software Development Lifecycle and change control procedures.
Specifically the ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline, such as computer science; or
- 1 years’ experience in a relevant position
As well as be able to demonstrate experience or knowledge in some of the following areas:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies, including:
- Compute components such as EC2, ECS, ELB
- Storage components such as RDS, S3
- Connectivity components such as VPC, security groups, routing tables
- Linux administration
- Scripting (eg: Bash)
- Virtual Machines
- Networking concepts, such as the OSI model
- Software development concepts, such as SDLC, Agile
Where a successful candidate lacks knowledge in key areas, training and mentorship will be provided by senior team members.
A successful candidate will also have responsibility for ensuring that they are aware of the security policies and procedures of the Information Security Management System (ISO27001) and how these specifically relate to the information resources they have access to.
All security events, whether suspected or actual, must be reported immediately to the Information Security Manager on detection, without exception, including underperforming or broken processes that may lead to information leakage or a security breach.
Responsible for ensuring that all activities are carried out in accordance with their requirements including:
- Ensuring that they fully understand and execute their responsibilities under the QMS;
- Ensuring that they know and understand the company Quality Policy;
- Informing their Department Managers of any quality
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- An intelligent self-starter with the ability to work on their own initiative to solve problems
- A fast learner with the ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively pass on knowledge to other people
- Ability to work well within a team, putting forward their own views and solutions whilst happy to work under a different direction
HOURS OF WORK
The Company’s standard hours of work are 9.00am – 5.30 pm with one hour for lunch; some flexibility may be required from time to time.
To apply for the role please email your CV to Nichola Wake, Group HR Manager; email@example.com