Welink Communications (UK) Ltd is driving unique wireless gigabite technology into the UK market to B to B, B to C and Wholesale markets.
We are looking to expand our team by recruiting a Business Development Executive. This role will require the individual to be able to sell our wide range of services to new and existing customers. The Business Development Executive will be responsible for facilitating the smooth day-to-day interaction between WeLink Communications (UK) Ltd and its customers.
We are seeking an assertive candidate with vast sales experience. The ideal candidate must have a demonstrated track record in identifying business opportunities and generating profitable revenue in their current or previous roles.
It is expected that responsibilities will include but not be exclusive of any other role requirements;
- Developing new business relationships – via telephone and face 2 face where covid allows
- New business acquisition
- Maintaining and developing existing customer relationships to ensure orders/contracts are renewed
- Facilitating and participating in business negotiations
- Liaising with all appropriate contacts both internally and externally to ensure that negotiations/deals progress smoothly
- Working to achieve both individual and team targets (agreed) within budgetary constraints
- Updating and maintaining the CRM system in line with the Sales process
- Producing monthly forecast reports and statistics
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Review own sales performance
- Sourcing and distributing new leads
- Acting a first point of contact for questions and queries relating to reports
- Producing quotes for customers
- Liaising with certain suppliers as applicable
- Maintaining a detailed record of all quotes, orders and invoices
- Monitoring Costs where applicable
- Look at procurement processes
- Part of the bid team where appropriate
Responsible for ensuring that they are aware of the security policies and procedures of the Information Security Management System (ISO27001) and how these specifically relate to the information resources they have access to.
All security events, whether suspected or actual, must be reported immediately to the Information Security Manager on detection, without exception, including underperforming or broken processes that may lead to information leakage or a security breach.
Responsible for ensuring that all activities are carried out in accordance with their requirements including:
- Ensuring that they fully understand and execute their responsibilities under the QMS;
- Ensuring that they know and understand the company Quality Policy;
- Informing their Department Managers of any quality issues of concern.
- Ensuring that they adhere to best practice.
- Must be able to work in a start-up environment.
- Been involved in tender processes experience is an advantage.
- Proven ability to manage contract negotiations and relationships.
- Be a critical and analytical thinker.
- Capable of winning and maintaining key strategic accounts.
- Sales experience an essential.
- Able to handle a fast paced environment and multitask.
- Able to create and deliver your own presentations to a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to manage relationships.
- Be a critical and analytical thinker.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task priorities and projects, while balancing short and long term objectives.
- Be able to hit targets and work to deliver sales numbers.
- Confident communication skills.
- Ability to liaise internally and externally.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to manage a number of different projects/tasks at any one time.
- Highly motivated, with a pro-active approach to workload.
- Confident and determined approach.
- Methodical and accurate with a good attention to detail.
- Happy to at times work to strictly deadlines and able plan work according to timescales.
- Can work alone and use initiative but also a team player who can help and support others.
- Good knowledge about sales procedures and merchant services.
- Ability to achieve sales objectives effectively and efficiently.
- Ability achieve high customer satisfaction and maintain SLA’s.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
To apply for the role please email your CV to Nichola Wake, Group HR Manager; firstname.lastname@example.org