Welink Communications Ltd is driving unique wireless gigabite technology into the UK market to B to B, B to C and Wholesale markets.
We are looking to expand our team by recruiting a Customer Support Operative over the phone, via email and on virtual calls if required.
This role will require the Operative to liaise with other internal departments in order to provide prompt and informative responses and solutions to all customer enquiries whilst also documenting all information on our software platforms.
This is a fast-paced role that will involve you working across multiple projects and customers at one time, and therefore have the ability to understand the full product services suite. This will also include dealing with billing queries and other customer support issues with the utmost patience and professionalism at all times.
The purpose of the role is two-fold, firstly to provide timely and accurate solutions to customer queries and maintain the Service Desk. Secondly to drive the number of new subscribers into the business.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent customer relation skills and communication skills.
- Polite telephone manner and some telemarketing experience an advantage.
- Education to degree level preferred, strong Maths and English grades an advantage.
- Able to handle a fast paced environment and multitask.
- Able to create and deliver your own presentations to a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to manage relationships.
- Be a critical and analytical thinker.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task priorities and projects, while balancing short and long term objectives.
- Be able to hit targets and work to deliver sales numbers.
- Ideally some Telco background.
- Team player.
It is expected that responsibilities will include but not be exclusive of any other role requirements;
- Call out into allocate lead base to convert opportunities to subscribers.
- Work to targets to deliver subscriber sales numbers and achieve tasks and targets set therefore some telemarketing experience is an advantage.
- Understanding and articulating product messages to new potential customers.
- Support and Service Desk within customer SLAs - managing customer queries and providing advice, ranging from general queries to answering more specific questions around our services, billing or any other customer enquiry.
- Being able to make and hit a number of quality outbound calls per day and convert these to subscriber sales.
- Ensuring resolution of any open tickets are managed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Administration of customer data e.g. setting up new customers, password requests etc.
- Escalation of incidents to management when necessary.
- Dealing with all incoming enquiries as the first point of contact.
- Working with Marketing to promote new services.
- Working with Technical teams to promote new services.
- Maintaining an excellent level of customer service at all times and professionalism whenever dealing with a customer.
- Develop a good understanding of all areas of our business in relation to our product suite to ensure the ability to provide customers with excellent support both during implementation and through the life time of their contract.
- Tracking all information into CRM and Sales platforms continually and providing reporting in relation to these outputs.
- Ideally experience working in the telecommunications industry.
- Ability to liaise internally and externally.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to manage a number of different projects/tasks at any one time.
- Highly motivated, with a pro-active approach to workload.
- Confident and determined approach.
- Methodical and accurate with a good attention to detail.
- Happy to at times work to strictly deadlines and able plan work according to timescales.
- Can work alone and use initiative but also a team player who can help and support others.
Responsible for ensuring that they are aware of the security policies and procedures of the Information Security Management System (ISO27001) and how these specifically relate to the information resources they have access to.
All security events, whether suspected or actual, must be reported immediately to the Information Security Manager on detection, without exception, including underperforming or broken processes that may lead to information leakage or a security breach.
Responsible for ensuring that all activities are carried out in accordance with their requirements including:
- Ensuring that they fully understand and execute their responsibilities under the QMS;
- Ensuring that they know and understand the company Quality Policy;
- Informing their Department Managers of any quality issues of concern.
- Ensuring that they adhere to best practice.
To apply for the role please email your CV to Nichola Wake, Group HR Manager; email@example.com