The role will support Welink Communications Ltd in acting as the in-house creative agency but with a special focus on Social Media campaigns and Digital marketing channel outputs. Welink UK is a company with a unique product suite from the USA that is launching in the UK market to provide 1GB/2.5GB Broadband speeds using unique patented Wireless Fibre technology.
The aim of the roll is to promote Welink Communications Ltd into the UK markets to Wholesale, B to C and B to B consumers. Strong lead generation is vital to support the business aims of growing the customer base and increasing up take of its services in the UK Telco Market. The successful candidate will be required to provide support in a number of areas, including; creating campaign material, providing extensive digital and social media marketing campaigns, Lead generation with strong results, brochures, creative communications, growing an internal team where applicable and general marketing activities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-funded company at the ground level as it launches a ground breaking range of services which will revolutionise the UK Broadband market.
Key responsibilities in this role will include but are not restricted to the following:
- Social Media expertise essential in driving and delivering results from targeted campaigns.
- Executing on and building the marketing plan that attracts key target customers.
- Managing the daily social media activity to increase metrics month on month.
- Lead generation and nurturing using Force24 marketing automation.
- Lead generation activities including webinars and events.
- Updating customers on the latest services and news from Welink Communications Ltd to grow customer base and acquire new customers.
- Working with Sales and Business Development Managers on regional marketing plans.
- Managing and coordinating the events schedule and ensuring brand presence where appropriate.
- Utilising the Group marketing team of 3 – 1 x Designer, 1 x Graphic/Digital Designer and 1 x Web Developer.
- Optimising the website through SEO principles and updating the content using WordPress – adding new service lines were applicable including monthly blogs and press articles.
- Copywriting for blogs, website copy, case studies, brochures etc.
- Monitoring competitor activity and keeping the team aware of industry news.
- Tracking and measuring all marketing activity including website statistics, social media and PR activity.
- Working with the PR agency to ensure optimal press coverage.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level or hold the equivalent level of education and experience. Furthermore, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Knowledge of the UK Broadband Market.
- Strong digital marketing experience especially with Linked in, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Excellent verbal communication skills – has the ability to convey information verbally to customers and fellow colleagues.
- Flexibility – maintains effectiveness in a fast moving and/or changing environment and with varying tasks, responsibilities or people.
- Ambition to grow and develop in a role.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and a methodical approach including previously producing literature to a high standard.
- Be able to work well with minimal supervision.
- Work well within a team.
- Be able to adapt a ‘hands-on’ approach.
- Previous experience producing design material.
- Previous management experience.
- Customer facing.
Responsible for ensuring that they are aware of the security policies and procedures of the Information Security Management System (ISO27001) and how these specifically relate to the information resources they have access to.
All security events, whether suspected or actual, must be reported immediately to the Information Security Manager on detection, without exception, including underperforming or broken processes that may lead to information leakage or a security breach.
Responsible for ensuring that all activities are carried out in accordance with their requirements including:
- Ensuring that they fully understand and execute their responsibilities under the QMS;
- Ensuring that they know and understand the company Quality Policy;
- Informing their Department Managers of any quality issues of concern.
- Ensuring that they adhere to best practice.
To apply for the role please email your CV to Nichola Wake, Group HR Manager; email@example.com