Inhealthcare provide a digital healthcare platform. Continuing expansion has led to the need for a Project Manager with the opportunity to be of a part of a project implementing an exciting service to link residential care homes with local District Nursing/Advanced Nurse Practitioner teams. We are looking for an organised self-starter to undertake the challenging task of rolling out our Remote Patient Monitoring Services.
We are looking for someone with exceptional planning and organisation skills, who can establish and maintain their own workload. You must be able to work both independently and within a team setting. You will be responsible for planning the delivery of smart devices to care homes, setting up users on the care home portal and coordinating training schedules for the care home. With advanced keyboard skills you must be able to work to high standards of accuracy at all times. You will maintain accurate records in order to support the delivery of this key project which is driving change across the care sector. You must hold a current full UK driving licence and be able to travel to different locations across the local health community to deliver training.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, internet and email applications.
- Knowledge of the Data Protection Act and issues around data confidentiality.
- Knowledge of clinical and business functions across the local health community – District Nursing.
- Project implementation and training experience.
The employee is responsible for ensuring that they are aware of the security policies and procedures of the Information Security Management System (ISO27001) and how these specifically relate to the information resources they have access to.
All security events, whether suspected or actual, must be reported immediately to the Information Security Manager on detection, without exception, including underperforming or broken processes that may lead to information leakage or a security breach.
Responsible for ensuring that all activities are carried out in accordance with their requirements including:
- Ensuring that they fully understand and execute their responsibilities under the QMS (ISO9001).
- Ensuring that they know and understand the company Quality Policy.
- Informing their Department Managers of any quality issues of concern.
- Ensuring that they adhere to best practice.
- Would ideally like the candidate to have experience of Clinical Systems, eg SystmOne.
- A relevant degree or equivalent training experience
- Knowledge of and experience of working in a PRINCE2 project management environment
- Excellent IT skills with Advanced Keyboard skills.
- Knowledge of project management and business change tools such as Microsoft Project & Microsoft Visio
- In possession of or working towards the completion of the Advanced ECDL or MOST
- On-going personal and professional development
- Membership of a professional body (ie. UKCHIP, Institute of IT Training, BCS)
- PRINCE 2 project management qualification
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 1 year working in an implementation or training environment.
- Prior experience of delivering and developing training including the development of appropriate training materials.
- Ability to present material accurately to a wide ranging audience.
- Experience of working as part of a customer focused team.
- Experience of identifying training needs, designing training to meet these needs and carrying out evaluation of training delivered.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent time-management skills with a pro-active and flexible approach.
- Experience and ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with project managers, with project team members, and with staff in the NHS.
- Experience of service redesign and changing working practices.
- Desirable experience of using computer based systems in the NHS.