Intechnology Wifi are a technology company at the heart of driving digital change and transformation in public and private sector organisations in towns and cities across the UK.
We act as an enabler and deploy the latest technology including ‘blanket’ public WiFi, Small Cells, Fibre, 5G ready networks and IoT solutions to provide organisations with the right digital infrastructure and a solid foundation of digital connectivity inside and out.
Our Digital Services and Connected City Platform helps local authorities and councils implement digital connectivity, promote digital inclusion and create digital services which improve the lives of residents, businesses and visitors.
A new role has arisen within the Sales Department and we are seeking an assertive candidate that is eager to learn. This is an ideal role for someone looking to get into the sales environment in a fast growing company that is at the heart of driving change.
Responsibilities will include but are not restricted to the following:
- Developing new business relationships (either from leads generated personally or by the Marketing team): making follow up calls and creating/executing new business campaigns
- Supporting the sales team in maintaining and developing existing customer relationships
- Working to achieve both individual and team targets
- Updating and maintaining the Salesforce system
- Adhering to InTechnology procedures and completing necessary documentation
- Natural charisma– warm personality that can help support the business development managers in sourcing new leads
- Resilience – the ability to move straight on with the next call and remain upbeat
- I.T – quickly and efficiently accessing records, checking databases and updating files, often whilst talking to a potential customer at the same time.
- Organisation – planning schedules, setting priorities, coordinating with other members of a sales team and coping with multitasking
- Naturally positive – new business sales executives need to be good at dealing with stress and it helps if they are naturally positive people who enjoy engaging with others. Succeeding in telesales requires hard work and dedication but the rewards can be accordingly high.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills – very strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task priorities and projects, while balancing short and long term objectives
We believe that the following personal attributes are essential to succeed in this role:
- Highly motivated, with a pro-active approach to workload
- Confident and positive personality
- Determined approach