Inhealthcare provide a digital healthcare platform. Continuing expansion has led to the need for additional Technical Analysts. The Technical Analyst will assist in the delivery of digital healthcare services to organisations using the Inhealthcare platform, in accordance with the company’s documented processes.
The primary responsibilities of the Technical Analyst are to gather and understand requirements from clinical teams, and turn these into digital healthcare services using the Inhealthcare Digital Health Platform. The role will involve applying agile processes to the development of digital healthcare services, working iteratively, with regular demonstrations to clinical teams and service change managers. The role will require coordination with project management, development, and service delivery teams at Inhealthcare.
Key responsibilities will include but are not restricted to the following:
- Gathering, documenting and understanding requirements from clinical teams
- Turning these requirements into functioning digital healthcare services, using the Inhealthcare Digital Health Platform
- Presenting digital healthcare services to clinical teams, and gathering feedback
- Testing the digital healthcare services in accordance with the company’s documented processes
- Working collaboratively within the team
- Creating working demonstrations for presales activities
- Ensuring that internal service documentation and procedures are available and maintained
- Some nationwide travel to meet with customers
The employee is responsible for ensuring that they are aware of the security policies and procedures of the Information Security Management System (ISO27001) and how these specifically relate to the information resources they have access to.
All security events, whether suspected or actual, must be reported immediately to the Information Security Manager on detection, without exception, including underperforming or broken processes that may lead to information leakage or a security breach.
Responsible for ensuring that all activities are carried out in accordance with their requirements including:
• Ensuring that they fully understand and execute their responsibilities under the QMS (ISO9001)
• Ensuring that they know and understand the company Quality Policy
• Informing their Department Managers of any quality issues of concern
• Ensuring that they adhere to best practice
The ideal candidate will have some technical knowledge and be familiar with some software development methodologies, although this role is also suitable to someone with no experience but who is analytically minded, has an attention to detail, a commitment to quality and standards, and who can learn quickly and take the initiative.
A candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- An ability to manage several projects in parallel
- An ability to write comprehensive requirements
- An understanding of different testing techniques
- An eye for detail and commitment to quality
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- An intelligent self-starter with the ability to work on their own initiative to solve problems
- Ability to work to tight timescales
- A fast learner with the ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Must be flexible and work as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate, co-ordinate, and work with other departments
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
To apply for the role please email your CV to Nichola Wake, Group HR Manager; email@example.com