InTechnology WIFI UK provides optimised wireless broadband solutions for telecom operators, smart cities, security, and enterprise customers and specialises in:
– Multiple Frequencies
– Wireless environments
InTechnology WiFi is collecting huge amounts of data from towns and cities and festivals, there is also the potential for other sources of data to arise.
Key responsibilities in this role will include, but are not restricted to, the following:
• Leading projects from initiation to close, including set up, planning, execution, evaluation, tracking, reporting, and embedment of the project to deliver tangible business benefits.
• Proactively monitor the Programme’s overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate in order to maintain overall integrity and coherence of the programme.
• Ensuring the delivery of new products or services from the Projects are to the appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the Programme plan and Programme governance arrangements.
• Carry out assessments and evaluations of the projects once implemented.
• Line management, resource planning and leadership of programme resources, working to the requirements set out by the scope of the projects.
• Produce reports to communicate the status of the Programme and present to intechnologyWiFi business units and Senior Management Team where applicable.
• Preparation and ownership of project documentation including Statements of Work, RAID logs and Project plans.
• Timely and effective risk and issue management and escalation.
• Work closely with project stakeholders to ensure projects are controlled and delivered to maximise success.
• Manage third party vendors and suppliers
• Define, implement and document the appropriate internal processes and procedures in relation to Programme management.
• Ensuring that all activities are carried out in accordance with relevant standards and compliance, including ISO9001 & ISO27001, plus any regulatory, clinical and industry standards that may apply to the project.
The ideal candidate should have proven experience in a Project Management related role. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills, attributes and experience:
• PRINCE 2 Practitioner
• Have a proven Project Management background and experience of leading multiple projects.
• Comfortable with maintaining and controlling project documentation, costs and procedures.
• Effectively identify and communicate critical tasks and key risks.
• Demonstrate sound planning techniques, resource scheduling and labour forecasting.
• Focused on delivering to tight deadlines, specifications and budget.
• Commercially astute and can demonstrate sound commercial awareness.
• Have excellent communications skills and capability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to provide vision and direction.
• Self-motivated, proactive and resourceful, with the ability to multi-task.
• Excellent problem solving, organisational, and time management skills.
• Have the desire, drive and flexibility to successfully deliver within a challenging environment.
• Ability to work well as part of a team and on your own initiative.
• A focus upon continuous improvement and familiar with LEAN methodologies.
• Experience of working in an Agile software development environment, in particular mobile application software development (iOS and Android).
• Working knowledge of JIRA and JIRA Agile.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
• Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) certified
Responsible for ensuring that they are aware of the security policies and procedures of the Information Security Management System (ISO27001) and how these specifically relate to the information resources they have access to.
All security events, whether suspected or actual, must be reported immediately to the Information Security Manager on detection, without exception, including underperforming or broken processes that may lead to information leakage or a security breach.
Responsible for ensuring that all activities are carried out in accordance with their requirements including:
• Ensuring that they fully understand and execute their responsibilities under the QMS;
• Ensuring that they know and understand the company Quality Policy;
• Informing their Department Managers of any quality issues of concern.
• Ensuring that they adhere to best practice.